Rankin Selection Sausage Mummy Dippers
SERVES 6 15–20 minutes SUPER EASY
· Oil, for greasing
· 1 tbsp honey
· 1 tbsp ketchup
· 2 free range eggs
· 2 tsp French’s yellow mustard, with a little bit extra in a small bowl for decorating
· 6 Rankin Selection Pork Sausages
· 1 tube of ready–to–roll puff pastry
· Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and brush 1 baking tray with a little oil. Then mix the honey, ketchup and mustard together in a bowl, then brush over the Rankin Selection Pork sausages.
· Unroll the sheet of puff pastry and slice into thin strips measuring approximately 1cm in length.
· Wind the long puff pastry strips around the Rankin Selection Pork Sausages, leaving a little gap at one end to make a slit for the eyes.
· Crack 2 eggs into a separate bowl and beat, then brush over each sausage mummy.
· Place on baking tray and bake for 25–30 mins. Ensure sausages are thoroughly cooked through and cool on the tray for a while and then using a cocktail stick and mustard, dot a pair of tiny yellow eyes on to each mummy and serve alongside your favourite dip.